A complete version of my CV can be downloaded here.
- Ph.D. in Artificial Intelligence, Technische Universität Darmstadt, 2024
- M.Sc. in Aerospace Engineering (Robotics), University of Toronto, 2019
- B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering, University Simon Bolivar, 2017
- Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence – Apr. 2021, Ongoing
- Amazon Prime Air – Oct. 2019, Mar. 2021
- Position: Software Development Engineer
- Developed code for a large-scale drone delivery project
- Designed and implemented safety-critical software components
- Kick-started system-wide simulation project
- Dynamic Systems Lab - University of Toronto – Sep. 2017, Sep. 2019
- Position: Graduate Researcher - MSc Student
- Supervisor: Prof. Angela Schoellig
- Developed multi-robot motion planning algorithms, with applications in drone swarms
- Institute for Aerospace Studies - University of Toronto – Sep. 2017, Dec. 2018
- Position: Teaching Assistant
- Marked homeworks and exams for two undergrad courses: Mathematics for Robotics (ROB310) and Robotics (AER525)
- Position: Development Engineer
- Developed a testbench software in LabVIEW for a submarine’s power generation control system
- Mobile Robotics & Autonomous Systems Lab - Polytechnique Montreal – Sep. 2015, Aug. 2016
- Position: Reserch Intern
- Supervisor: Prof. Jérôme Le Ny
- Developed my BSc thesis on precise trajectory tracking control for quadrotors.
Please refer to the Publications page.